Friday, February 9, 2007

Introduction

Everyone who knows me, knows that I like to talk. A lot. Actually, quite often they refer to me as "The voice that we hear in our heads whenever certain subjects are raised", much to their annoyance. Since being a disembodied voice in the heads of other people is usually reserved for God(s), Demons and Voice of the Wife/Mother, I concluded that a new method of communication is in order.

I envisaged that new method as something that would connect pictures from my mind with the voice of David Attenborough, while having the same impact as Richard Dawkins would on a religious conference. Unfortunately, Google still isn't capable of giving me such an aid - their tech support claimed that it was a good idea and maybe they'll think about it sometimes in the next century. Dang it, foiled again, I thought! But of course, as we all know, evil geniuses never give up! I shall use this inadequate tool to plot the destruc....er, express my reasoned opinion on various issues that conform to my master pl..er, various issues that I like to comment on. There.




No comments: