Wednesday, February 28, 2007

After a long pause


I am more or less back. As always, RL has a tendency to jump at us shouting "Aaargh!" when we least expect it. For the last few weeks I have been wrestling with increasingly bizarre series of incidents that strengthened my dogmatic convictions about human stupidity (vaster then the Universe), evils of multinational companies (IKEA as Satan's servant on Earth), incompetence of various home repairmen (the law of conservation of broken things in the house), office space (staplers as the ultimate tool in office wars) and general theory of disorganization (number of levels of hierarchy is proportional to the number of levels of confusion at the bottom). But more of that later! :)

I am glad that at least some chose to ask me things about blog (such as: Who am I? or: why are there no new posts?), since I like knowing that people read it. So, thank you! :)

My thought of the day revolves around the new book by famous Elbonian Admiral Baado, ex chief of military intel, in which he explains in great detail the connections between Americans, New Atlantis, French Revolution, Bolysheviks, 2nd meeting of AVNOJ in Jajce and coming of the Antichrist. A must read for those who are "in the know".
The book's name is, of course, "The Attack of the Clones".

6 comments:

fnord said...

I would really like to see that book. It sounds more hemp-induced than Illuminatus! trilogy...

fnord said...

It seems you took another long pause... :(

Anonymous said...

OK, now leave those Zlobenian models alone and get back to writing! You promised some juicy follow-ups to previous entries!

Anonymous said...

oh get back already, will you? this is a bit droll, way too long to be a dramatic pause. more like:
BOOOOORIIIIINGGG....!!!

Synchronize Your Dogmas said...

here, three updates for today, more to come when I get rid of those pesky zlobeni..er, get rid of these papers on my desk, yes...

Synchronize Your Dogmas said...

Ok, as I should perhaps elaborate in a separate post, we have just 2 internet capable computers in my office, both of which are monopolised by boss-creatures. I have Net access only when they don't. Also, sometimes I work. I know, it is completely against Elbonian work customs to actually work at your job, but heck....;)