Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The proud card owner

My repeated petitioning to get a security card so that I could pass through the building unhindered was rebuffed with various bureaucratic excuses (same ones that prevent them for giving me lunch in official restaurant) and thinly veiled accusations. I decided to embark on a voyage of revenge, and so I picked up security cards from all my colleagues that recently left for 6 month vacation in Jerka Jerkastan (wonderful country full of good intentioned people immortalized in such movies as "Team America", "9-11" and others.). I shall hold and use these security cards, security cards that rule them all, security cards that find them, security cards that bring them all and in darkness bind them!
.. until they finally relent.
Truly, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

No comments: